Valentines Cookie Cutters
Valentine Cookie Cutters: Hearts and so much more.
These last few years Valentine's cookies have started to outpace chocolates as the go to treat. While hearts are still super popular we are starting to see a ton of fun visual puns that hark back to the sweethearts candies with cute message. These are often pairs with one cookie being a heart with writing and the other the actual thing for example one of my favorites is "I am slow in love with your" written on a heart paired with a sloth cookie.
Valentines Cookie Puns
- Coffee Cup Cookie cutter - "I Love you A Latte
- Baby Shark cutter - "Love Bites"
- We go together like "Eggs & Bacon"
- Let's Taco about us
- Strawberry cookie cutter - "I love you berry much!"
- We go together like Peanut Butter and Jam (bread cookie cutter & mason jar cutter)
- Sloth cookie cutter - "I love you slow much"
- Dinosaur cookie cutter " Your dynomite"
- Triangle cookie cutter - " You'll Always have a Pizza my heart"
- Donut cookie cutter - "You donut know how much I love you"
- Donut cookie cutter - " Donut ever let me go"
- apple cookie cutter - "Your the apple of my eye"
- Pickle cookie cutter - "Your kind of a bill DILL
- Owl cookie cutter - "Owl be Your Valentine"
- Pop bottle cookie cutter " I soda think your cute"
- Cactus Cookie cutter - I'm stuck on you" or "you make me thorny"
- Giraffe - "Wanna Neck"
- Bee cookie cutter "bee my valentine"