Cake Pop Molds
Welcome to our collection of adorable cake pop molds! Here you will find a variety of fun and seasonal molds that will help you create the cutest treats for any special occasion. Making cake pops is a great project for kids! With our easy-to-use molds, children can get creative and express their artistic side while learning new decorating skills.
Scroll down to see our collection of cake pop molds!
Let the shapes be a jumping off point for your creativity: for example use the snowman cake pop mold to make bees, sheep, penguins and well... even snowmen.
So whether you're planning a birthday party or just looking for a fun activity to do with the family, our cake pop molds are the perfect addition to your kitchen. Let's get decorating!
How to Make Molded Cake Pops
- Bake a cake and let cool (cake mixes are perfect!)
- Crumble the cake using a food processor (or your hands)/
- Gradually mix in small amounts of buttercream icing - just enough to give your mixture a dough-like texture.
- Push mixture into mold and clamp shut, scrape off excess and the open mold and set molded cake pop aside
- Add stick - you can use a wooden skewers, paper sticks or fancy paper straws
- Dip in melted chocolate (this adds some crunch and also helps keep the shape from slumping and also helps keep the stick attached).
- Decorate (let your imagination run wild)
Cake Pop Mold - Video Tutorials
Watch these short videos for quick tips on how to make the most of your cake pop molds.