Sugar Shapers Firm Tip
- 6 uniquely designed shapes for sculpting, shaping, blending, texturing, and modeling
- Tapered, double-head design – two tools in one
- Ergonomically engineered for comfort, efficiency, and accuracy
- Color coded for easy identification
- Made from flexible, food-grade TPE that will maintain physical integrity against breakage, cracking, and deterioration
- Durable, residential, and commercial dishwasher safe. Heat and cold resistant – as low as -40˚F up to 275˚F degrees continuously
- Made with FDA approved food-safe materials
- Head shapes designed for versatility offering a higher level of detail and control
- Ideal for easy manipulation of all edible and non-edible ingredients including fondant and gum paste
- Comfortable grip enhances efficiency, accuracy, and ease of repetitive movement
- Excellent for last second “clean up” and repair work
- Heat resistant – can be used to shape warm to hot ingredients/materials up to 275˚ F
- FDA approved, food-safe material that is dishwasher safe and easy to clean
- Flexible and durable material that will maintain physical integrity against breakage, cracking, and deterioration
- Red – Tri-Tip Chisel
- Orange – Bone Chisel
- Green – Round Tip Chisel
- Yellow – Square Tip Chisel
- Dark Blue - Lip Chisel
- Light Blue - Pointed Chisel
Comfortable, durable and easy to use.
The seamless, ergonomically designed Innovative Sugarworks Mini Tip Sugar Shapers™ are engineered to maximize comfort and efficiency when performing highly repetitive and detailed decorating tasks.
Flexible, durable, and color-coded for easy identification, these professional-grade tools are an essential part of any professional, student, or hobbyist sugar-artist toolkit.