The Poppy decorating mould allows you to create perfect petals in a variety of sizes as well as poppy seed heads, buds and leaves in two sizes.
Like all the Flower Pro collection this mould has been carefully thought out to give you amazing detail in either wired or unwired forms in a quick and easy process.
Use with petal paste or gumpaste for edible flowers or airdrying clay or cold porcelain for craft projects.
Make beautiful Poppy’s for your cakes by watching the full length Chef Nicholas Lodge tutorial to see how.
Features: • Large Poppy Petal - 63mm x 47mm (2½ x 2 inches)
• Medium Poppy Petal - 52mm x 42mm ( 2 x 1¾ inches)
• Small Poppy Petal - 35mm x 26mm ( 1¼ x 1 inches)
• Large Leaf - 60mm x 30mm (2¼ x 1¼ inches)
• Medium Leaf - 45mm x 20mm (1¾ x ¾ inches)
• Small Leaf - 30mm x 14mm (1¼ x ½ inches)
• Seed Head - 30mm x 25mm ( 1¼ x 1 inches)
• Large Poppy Centre - 13mm x 13mm (½ x ½)
• Small Poppy Centre –8mm x 8mm - (¼ x ¼ inches)
• Poppy Bud – 20mm x 10mm (¾ x ½ inches)
All our moulds are made in our factory here in UK and are made with FDA compliant food grade silicone. Our Moulds can be used with sugar paste, flower paste, petal paste, gumpaste, sugarcraft flowers, modelling paste, marzipan, chocolate, candy, boiled sugar, polymer clay, paper clay, modelling clay, cold porcelain, salt dough and resin.