These Toy Story 4 inspired cupcakes will be the hit of your child's next birthday. We have a woody themed cupcake with chocolate sherriff's hat and cow pattered liner, cloud cupcakes (inspired by the wall paper in Andy's Room), and final cupcake features new character "Forky".
- Americolor Lemon Yellow
- Americolor Super Red]
- Piping Tip 809
- Piping Tip #4
- Van Leer Milk Chocolate Nibs
- Cowbow Hat Chocolate Mold K80
- Cow Print Cupcake Liner
- Melt chocolate (we recommend a double boiler or electric frying pan filled with water and set to low) and fill the Cowboy Hat molds. Tap filled molds on the counter once or twice to get rid of air bubbles. Put in fridge to set for 5 to 7 minutes
- Fill a piping bag with yellow buttercream and use tip #809. Hold the piping bag about 1/2 above the middle of the cupcake and squeeze out icing until the top of the cupcake is covered.
- Fill a piping bag with red icing and use tip #4. Pipe thin lines on top of the yellow icing in a grid (check) pattern.
- Remove a chocolate Cowboy Hat from the mold and place it on top of the cupcake. Done!
- Fill a disposable piping bag with blue buttercream icing and use tip 1M. Starting at the outer edge pipe a thick swirl inwards and upwards. When you get to the center stop squeezing and lift the tip up.
- Fill a disposable piping bag with white buttercream icing and use tip #10. Pipe random blobs to make clouds and to make it more cloud like pipe some blobs next to and on top of other blobs to give the clouds a bit more of a fluffy appearance.
- Spread white buttercream icing with a spatula to form a smooth(ish) topping on the cupcake.
- Add 1 Extra Large Royal Icing Eye and 1 Small Royal Icing Eye
- With a piping bag filled with red and using tip # 4 pipe Forky's eyebrow
- With a piping bag filled with electric blue buttercream icing and using a number 4 tip pipe Forky's Mouth. Its more fun if the mouth and eyebrow are all a little different from cupcake to cupcake.