Edible paint in 4 colors: golden yellow, burnt orange, warm red, and rich brown.
- Palettes come 12 to a pouch.
- Colors on the palette appear darker than the final result.
- Each palette is 3.25” x 3.25”, color circles are 1.25" diameter
- Leave in pouch & avoid moisture until time to use.
- Up to a 3-year shelf life. We promise at least 1 year.
- Kosher certified (OU).
Ingredients: Sugar, tapioca starch, water, microcrystalline cellulose, glycerin, corn syrup solids, modified corn starch, sodium alginate, titanium dioxide, polyglycerol esters, citric acid, potassium sorbate (preservative), FD&C blue #1, red #3, red #40, yellow #5, yellow #6. The paper backing on the palettes is FDA approved food-grade paper. Paper is not edible.
Allergen Information: The following ingredients are not used in this facility and will not come into contact with the products being produced – Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Fish, Shell-fish (crustaceans), Peanuts, and/or Tree nuts, Mustard Seed, and Sulfites.
How many cookies does a palette cover?
One palette has enough paint to color up to 3 cookies. However, we recommend giving each painter their own palette, because kids like to have their own. Please note this depends on how much paint is used, and on the size of the cookie.