Jayden whipped up this fun cake to show off some of the neat Christmas products we have in this year. Many of these are old stand bys and create a nostalgic feel for your Christmas baking projects.
- Jayden covered a round cake board with rolled fondant. Once the fondant had hardened she used Americolor - Chocolate Brown food colour and using a dry brush technique painted the fondant to look like a wood floor.
- Icing Christmas trees are easy if you use an upside down icecream cone as a base.
- Jayden used a #18 star tip to ice the Christmas tree and then decorated it with pressed sugar stars and candy beads.
- To create the brick effect Jayden rolled out Red Fat Daddio fondant and used FMM's Brick and Treebark Impression matt to create the brick pattern.
- The Stocking Banner Layon Topper was used to the easily add the Mantel and stockings.
- Christmas presents are our Holiday Gift Cupcake Toppers
- The fire was created with pretzels and piped flames (Tip 352)
- Sleeping Cat was made with our sleeping cat silicone mold and it is sleeping on a braided rug made of rolled fondant.