Dry Fondant 16 oz
- Use for making candy centers and icings.
- Directions: Easy Cream Center: 1 lb. Dry Fondant, 2 TBLS Milk or Whipping Cream, 6 TBLS Butter or Margarine. Warm liquid and butter on stove top. Stir the Dry Fondant into the mixture, then knead with your hands. Flavor and color as desired.
- Net Weight: 16 oz. (453.6g) - (3% invert)
- Shelf Life: 1 year if kept in cool, low humidty environment.
- For flavoring, check out our Chocolate flavoring.
- Also, for coloring try our Americolor / Wilton Gel Colouring
- Note: This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come into contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy or dairy products, peanuts, soy, tree nuts.
- Certified Kosher
Will review when I try it in the next few months
It had been several years since I had made chocolates and I couldn't find dry fondant and I didn't want to make it from scratch. This product was easy to make and tastes great. Scoop-n-save service was also awesome. Product was shipped right away and arrived very quickly. Thank you!