Candy Writer Rowdy Red
Use these for writing, small dots to make eyes, lines and more.. They are easy to use and store. Heat up in a glass of hot water not boiling and let melt. These can be re-used once or twice. Compound coating in a tube.
- Directions: Submerge unopened tube into hot (not boiling) water. Turn and knead until desired consistency is achieved. Remove cap. Snip off end of tube, and decorate.
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVERHEAT.
- Net Weight: 46 g ( 1.6 oz )
- Shelf Life: Unopened Tube - 24 months
- Notice: Made on equipment that also processes wheat, eggs, and tree nuts.
- Certified Kosher
Love these! Delighted to find a new local source
Easy to use, and do a great job! I use them to adhere flowers etc, onto cakes!!! It dries quickly and the flowers don't slide down the cake!