Chocolate Cake Drip
These brightly coloured cake drips will help you make your most beautiful creations at a glance!
Roxy & Rich Chocolate Cake Drip is made without any palm oil or by-products. Ready in 30 seconds and easy to use, they can be used on cakes, as paint on buttercream, and much more. The only limit is your imagination!
- Free of palm oil and by-products
- Made with maple sugar (CD-001 to CD-012)
- Available in 14 colours
- Ready in 30 seconds
- Easy to use and to apply
• Frost your cake and let it sit in the fridge for 1 hour to allow the Chocolate Cake Drip to harden faster.
• To apply Roxy & Rich’s Cake Drip, remove the seal and the lid, and heat for 30 seconds in the microwave.
• Put the lid back on and shake for approximately 1 minute until completely smooth.
• Once the topping is complete, let your creation sit in the fridge at least 1 hour to allow the Chocolate Drip to harden.
Ingredients : Sugar, Canola Oil, Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Maple Sugar, Soy Lecithins (E322), FD&C Yellow #5 (E102)
Quick and Easy
This product is amazing. Chocolate ganache used for drip cakes is not my friend until this product! I'm obsessed! It's quick and easy to apply and it taste good. Also, the chocolate drip hardens and you can paint over it. I hope they release a gold or silver cake drips soon.